It’s now offically OK to start packing and getting a little giddy about your summer holiday as the July YOU Beauty Box Beauty Shortlist has been announced! Next month’s fabulous Jet Set shortlist will introduce you to some gorgeous high-summer hotties including big brands like Illamasqua and St. Tropez alongside some high street hero brands such as Rimmel London and Hawaiian Tropic®! So with such an amazing, and extended shortlist this month, along with YOU Beauty’s exciting NEW Membership Options, you really can pick up your holiday essentials in one place in July! July’s shortlist is available for selection from 7am on the 1st of July and remember that the most popular products on the shortlist do tend to sell out fast, so don’t take too long deciding which of these Jet Setting products you want in your beach bag this Summer!
The July Shortlist includes:
- Illamasqua Precision Ink Liner in Abyss (3ml)
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold (50ml)
- Aethic L’Air Bien In-Flight Face and Hand Cream (30ml)
- Philip Kingsley Swimcap (50ml)
- Hawaiian Tropic® Satin Protection SPF 15 (200ml)
- M&S Beauty Rosie for Autograph Nuit Parfum (15ml)
- White Rabbit Skincare Lime & Coconut Cleansing Water (30ml)
- Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish By Rita Ora in Glaston-Berry (8ml)
- Carmex Peach & Mango Burst Moisturising Lip Balm (10g)
- Resultime Regenerating Collagen Gel (15ml)
Plus each box, regardless of your membership type, will include the NEW St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion Medium (50ml), a £2.00 St. Tropez Discount Coupon and a £10.00 White Rabbit Skincare gift card.
The YOU Beauty Box is still the best value box on the market with prices starting from just £6.95 a month including P&P and with their new Membership Options giving you the opportunity to choose which products you want to try from the selection on the monthly YOU Beauty shortlist as well as receiving an extra 2 – 4 bonus samples in every box, its now also a super flexible box too!
To read more about YOU Beauty’s new Bronze, Silver and Gold Membership options then please check up my Membership Update!
If you want to read any more about the YOU Beauty Box before making a decision on whether their service is for you, then I review all my monthly boxes in the ‘My Subscription Boxes’ Category of my Blog or you can visit their website which has reviews from other subscribers as well as information on previous boxes and check out their current promotions.
Visit the YOU Beauty website for more information or to subscribe to the YOU Beauty Box!